Capture One Hidden Secrets
I’ve been using C1 since version 2.7. – Version 23 is about to release.
This eBook, Capture One Hidden Features, is guiding me to all the tricks and shortcuts I have missed over the years.
If you buy the book, use the code CD10 for ten-percent savings.
DONATION for Ukraine
I started writing this book in 2021 and finished it after February 24, 2022. This day has changed the lives of millions of people forever.
As a native Russian, I’m horrified, and I feel the grief of the people of Ukraine. I can’t do much, but I have the skill of forming words into sentences that people are willing to pay for. And I wish to use this money the right way.
– 10% of the earnings from this book will be donated to children from Ukraine that have gone through severe suffering.
If you’re a photographer from Ukraine, just sent me an email and I’ll send you this book free of charge.
You can download four sample chapters for free at:
From these four chapters, you’ll learn how to draw two gradients on a single layer, use mask inversion in editing, and set up must-have shortcuts. Also, you’ll see how to create macro commands to copy everything except layers and run Edit in Photoshop in a single click.
- Capture One Hidden Features is a collection of more than 200 pro hints to improve your Capture One workflow, structured into an easy-to-read book.
- This book was created for Capture One users who are familiar with all the essential features and are looking to discover advanced tools and workflow hints.
- Capture One Hidden Features comes in two formats, PDF and ePUB, so it’s super convenient to read from your iPad, laptop, or phone.
- The book has already been acclaimed by the top Capture One experts and industry professionals.
- You’ll get three bonuses with the book: 1) Dynamic Symmetry grids for Capture One that allow you to evaluate composition faster. 2) 10 styles for Capture One 3) 5 Style Brushes for Capture One
- The full book includes: 200+ pro hints, 40 chapters, 234 pages.
Free Sample Presets
I am fond of his B&W presets and I have used them as a basis for intense black and white landscapes.
Alex has a pretty good youtube channel that is useful for getting the skinny on new features in C1. It is worth checking out.
Ten percent savings on the book and styles